This engaging arts-and-crafts activity lets kids create dozens of clay animals in countless color combinations, then make them even more unique with accents and embellishments. Using the included molding sheet, kids can make fish, frogs, butterflies, birds, flowers, jewels, balloons, and more, then complete and decorate the scenes in the book. Clay can be stored in the resealable plastic bag to reuse again and again, or air-dried to make collectibles to keep and display. It's a perfect combination of goal-oriented play and creative expression: The illustrated step-by-step instructions show how to make each shape; colorful background scenes let kids decide how to use them!
Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
- Kid-friendly craft kit with step-by-step illustrations plus materials
- Book-and-storage format keeps everything in one place
- Includes: 6 colors of clay, 21 mold shapes, 1 sculpting tool, 5 scene pages with instructions
- Easy to learn, easy to store and easy to create impressive results
- The perfect gifts for creative kids
- Recommended age 5+
Dimensions:10" x 6" x 0.5""