I Want a Monster! by Elise Gravel/ Illustrated by Elise Gravel
This product is currently sold out.
Winnie wants a monster! Some monsters smell like pirate feet and some might read your diary, but they are so darn cute! All Winnie’s friends have one. But how much do Oogly-Wumps eat? Don’t they ever sleep? Can monsters get lonely?
I Want a Monster! is a humorous, energetic celebration of the responsibility and joy of owning your dream pet, perfect for fans of Peter Brown’s Children Make Terrible Pets or anyone who’s ever longed for or loved a pet of any kind.
Includes a “Would You Like to Adopt a Monster?” activity at the back of the book.
- ISBN: 9780062415332
- ISBN 10: 0062415336
- Imprint: Katherine Tegen Books
- On Sale: 03/15/2016
- Trimsize: 8.5 in (w) x 11 in (h) x 0.25 in (d)
- Pages: 40
- List Price: 17.99 USD
- Ages: 4 to 8
- BISAC1: JUVENILE FICTION / Monsters
- BISAC2: JUVENILE FICTION / Animals / Pets
- BISAC3: JUVENILE FICTION / Humorous Stories